Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: [Usability]Nautilus Views

On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 13:51, Calum Benson wrote:
    David Bordoley wrote:

    > Seems like lots of programs are implementing nautilus views, which is
    > real cool. The only thing I'm a little concerned with is that they are
    > not implementing them consistently. Perhaps the usability team could
    > draft some guidelines for designing nautilus views.

    Could you file this in bugzilla against the HIG category?  That's where
    we've started keeping a list of things that we ought to be thinking
    about guidelines for.

Bug 77359 posted.

Tig

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::