[Nautilus-list] Nautilus 1.07 and web view

There has been some talk on the list about releasing another stable
1.0.x release to clean up some small fixes. I just wanted to add that if
we do release 1.0.7 we should probably remove the dependency on the
mozilla component. Mainly cuz the current version is only known to work
with old mozilla 0.96 and the new stable galeon 1.2.0 includes a real
nice nautilus view that works with 0.99 and is feature complete.

dave