[Nautilus-list] nautilus config question

Hi!

I have installed nautilus 1.04 rpms from redhat rawhide to my redhat 7.1 system. At first time, the nautilus config wizard started, and I've chosen the appropriate settings. Now, I'd like to change that settings - e.g. I don't want nautilus, to open a window every time a cd is mounted -, but even if I delete the first time flag from my home dir, the wizard won't appear, nautilus uses the old setting. How could I change the first settings? Thx

Paco