[Nautilus-list] [Fwd: Naurilus and fonts]
- From: Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc linuxweasel com>
- To: nautilus-list eazel com
- Subject: [Nautilus-list] [Fwd: Naurilus and fonts]
- Date: 17 Sep 2001 18:25:04 -0700
I don't think pablo is on the nautilus list, so replies to him and/or
the i18n list would be appreciated. Thanks,
--- Begin Message ---
- From: Pablo Saratxaga <pablo mandrakesoft com>
- To: gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Naurilus and fonts
- Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 02:28:30 +0200
Does any of you know where the fonts used by Nautilus for the icons,
and the left tab in navigation window come from ?
They seem to have been done only for western languages, and show
question marks for other languages; making Nautilus quite unusable.
I would like to fix it, but I didn't find the place to.
THank you very much
Ki ça vos våye bén,
http://www.srtxg.easynet.be/ PGP Key available, key ID: 0x8F0E4975
gnome-i18n mailing list
gnome-i18n gnome org
--- End Message ---
] [Thread Prev