Re: [Nautilus-list] 3d overview

On 15Sep2001 11:33PM (+0200), Sebastien Delestaing wrote:

>    hi, is there any specific documentation on writing a nautilus view ?
>    I'd like to try to make this real:
>    [1]http://sebdelestaing.free.fr/nautilus_fsv_component.png
>    okay, it's useless, but what about the cool factor ? :)
>    seb

There is no proper documentation. libnautilus should have all the
functionality you need, however, and the sample component should
provide a relatively easy way to get started (just copy it and follow
the directions in the README).

At some point I hope to put in-line gtk-doc comments in libnautilus
and build a Nautilus Developer's Guide from these and a brief
tutorial, but I don't know when I will have time.

Good luck,

Maciej