[Nautilus-list] Bugzilla.eazel.com database switchover

Some time in the next 24 hours, we'll be moving the bugs from
bugzilla.eazel.com to bugzilla.gnome.org. I won't be able to announce right
when it's going to happen, so be prepared to possibly redo any changes you
make to bugs on bugzilla.eazel.com, or just lay off for a day or so.

Once the bugs are moved over, we'll change bugzilla.eazel.com so it just
points to the bugs in bugzilla.gnome.org in a nice way that will gently
remind you to use that database instead.

If all goes well, I'll announce that the switch is finished tomorrow.

    -- Darin