[Nautilus-list] Possibly moving the Nautilus mailing list

We are planning to move the Nautilus list from lists.eazel.com to gnome.org.
If we do that, we'll move the subscriber list and the archive too. At the
same time, I think we might consolidate the nautilus-test list with
nautilus-list. We can recreate the nautilus-test list if we find it's needed
again.

Is there anyone who objects to moving the list or has any comment to make
before we do it?

    -- Darin