[Nautilus-list] How to help with the GNOME 2 port of Nautilus

There are two simple ways to help me with the GNOME 2 port:

    1) Look at code that's marked GNOME2_CONVERSION_COMPLETE.

Any place where I cut corners to get things compiling will have "#if
GNOME2_CONVERSION_COMPLETE" around it. Look at places in eel and nautilus
marked that way. If you know how to make it right for the GNOME 2 version,
then let me know here on the list, do it, and send me a patch for review.

    2) Run Nautilus and find and fix problems.

This won't be practical until I get the port far enough along that you can
start up Nautilus. But that should happen in the next week or two.

    -- Darin