Re: [Nautilus-list] FAM & imon

Ross Burton <r burton 180sw com> writes:

> I am looking at patching my kernel for imon and install fam for use with
> Nautilus.  However, I've seen mentions of a set of patches for imon, by
> a RedHat (?) developer.  Where are these?

Our patches are to FAM, to strip out the imon dependency, and use
current Linux kernel features instead.  Alex can tell you where to get
the modified FAM, I'm not sure.

> Also, what is the future of imon?

Nothing, it's kind of a broken kernel feature. (Though a functionally
equivalent feature would be nice, imon isn't quite right.)

Havoc