[Nautilus-list] also...(more desktop stuff)

Sorry about the two posts, but I had forgotten the rest of what I was
going to say.  In addition to the trash problem, I suppose I have a
small list of other issues with the desktop in 1.0.5.

1.  when making new links to folders (dragging from the location bar to
the desktop), occasionally (I don't know how often), the url in the
.desktop file gets messed up and you end up with a garbled, broken link
like this:  "URL= ±@@± am/computer".  It should read
"URL=/home/adam/computer".

2.  I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but when dragging WWW URLs to
the desktop from Nautilus, Galeon, or Mozilla, nothing happens.  It used
to make a nautilus link file.  Now it's just useless.

3.  And this is the last thing.  Once in a while on startup, the icons
on the desktop will lose their custom icons and revert to the default
.desktop icon.

Thanks for taking the time to read.  I hope some of this gets sorted out
before 1.0.6.  Thanks.

Adam.

--
Pete's Wicked Company of America:  For years, producing all the world's
finest products, like Pete's Wicked Ale and Pete's Wicked Sacramental