Re: [Nautilus-list] compile problem

Lo Andrew,

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001 08:24:43 +0100 you wrote:

  | >   I'm trying to compile nautilus 1.05 but I'm getting stuck in the
  | > libnautilus-private directory. When compiling the file
  | > nautilus-customization-data.c I get the following error:
  | >
  | > nautilus-customization-data.c: In function
  | > `load_name_map_hash_table': nautilus-customization-data.c:468:
  | > structure has no member named`childs'
  | > make[2]: *** [nautilus-customization-data.lo] Error 1
  |
  | Problem solved! I had libxml2 headers in the libxml directory for some
  | reason...

Actually, the libxml2 headers belong in $PREFIX/include/libxml. The GNOME
xml belong in $PREFIX/include/gnome-xml

If all went right the GNOME xml installation should put a libxml soft link
to $PREFIX/include/gnome-xml.

Bye.

--
Ecuación algebraico sin solución posible,
a menos de poseer profundos conocimientos