Re: [Nautilus-list] status report

<quote who="Thomas Raschbacher">

> maybe a stupid question(cuz i don't have the time to search it now by
> myself),but are there docs on how to port gnome 1 apps to gnome 2 apps?
> if so then i might be able to help..(but i don't have enough time to
> figure this out by myself at the moment...)

Malcolm Tredinnick is writing a guide as we speak - hopefully we'll be able
to put the initial chapters up as he's working on it instead of publishing
it all in a big lump.

When it goes up, you'll definitely know about it if you're on the GNOME
announcement or development lists, etc.

- Jeff

--
  "NASCAR is not race per se. It's just a contest about who can turn left
                            the best." - Unknown