[Nautilus-list] Sun Usability and Text View

Fellow Nautilus users,
As my first significant programing project, I devided I would try to
impliment (or qusai-impliment) Sun's suggestion that, on at least the
begninner setting, the text view should have some sort of disclamer at
the top saying that this is read only.  In addition, I though I would
indent the sides of the text so that it looked a little nice as per
Andy's bug (which I can't seem to find right now, sorry).  I was
wondering if this suggestion was rejected by the Nautilus community, or
nobody got around to it, in which I could easly do it.

Pete