Re: [Nautilus-list] SVG

on 10/17/01 9:08 PM, Adam Zolkover at wadam OCF Berkeley EDU wrote:

>  Hi.  I posted earlier about a problem that I was having with SVGs in
> nautilus.  Turns out it was my blunder.  I screwed up saving them.  works
> just fine now.  Thanks anyway.

If I understand you right, you had created bad SVGs that cause Nautilus to
crash. If you have some of those, I'd like to see them. Nautilus shouldn't
crash even if the SVG is bad, but bugs in librsvg sometimes cause
vulnerabilities. I'd like to have specimens of files that make Nautilus
crash, preferably attached to bugzilla.gnome.org bug reports.

    -- Darin