Re: [Nautilus-list] Scripts

I think the idea should eventually be to expose IDL to scripting
languages with bonobo bindings.....not tie a specific scripting language
to nautilus.  I promise that there would be screams of bloat if people
thought that they had to load a guile interpreter whenever nautilus
started.  the current script interface is pretty good for now, as much
as I'd like to see mime handling.  I'd rather wait and get the free
bonobo-given benefits, and have Darin and others (wisely) focus on the
gnome2 port.