[Nautilus-list] File associations not based on file extension

Hello,

I am using StarOffice 6.0's new file format (based on XML). The files produced by StarOffice Writer are zipped files, with a SXW extension.

Nautilus recognizes these files as zipped files, not taking into account the .sxw extension and the settings I gave to gnome to associate .sxw and the StarOffice program.

How should I tell Nautilus to bypass the file recognition mechanism based on file structure (or internal ID I guess) and switch to a simple extension recognition ?

Thanks for your help

--
Sebastien Stormacq
Chief Architect