Re: [Nautilus-list] View start up problems

<quote who="Darin Adler">

> This usually happens due to packaging problems with mozilla -- sadly there
> are a lot of things for packagers to get wrong, and there have been
> problems with the debian nautilus and mozilla packages in the past. You
> should locate other debian potato users that have had success with
> nautilus and mozilla. I don't think many folks like that hang out on this
> list, though.

Oi! 'Course we are. :)

Sid has had a lot of problems, but they've been resolved with recent
packages. With potato, I'll assume Ximian GNOME - the early packages were
broken, but recent ones have worked for me.

Probably one to lodge on the Ximian bugzilla.

- Jeff

--
                "What inspired you to become a bus driver?"
                             "Linus Torvalds."