Re: [Nautilus-list] Icon factory caching
- From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>
- To: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>, Nautilus <nautilus-list lists eazel com>
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Icon factory caching
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 16:24:30 -0700
On 05Oct2001 04:45PM (-0400), Alex Larsson wrote:
> On second thought, i think the right way is to readdir the actual pixmap
> directories on startup and theme switch and just keep the existing
> filenames in memory. Then we can avoid stat:ing but still keep the
> existing algorithms.
> I guess we could re-read it periodically too, or allow the user trigger a
You could use FAM to monitor these directories (when available).
] [Thread Prev