[Nautilus-list] Adding features (svg themes) in time for nautilus 1.0.5

on 10/4/01 5:28 PM, Jeff Waugh at jdub perkypants org wrote:

> Perhaps if jimmac feels his SVG themes are coming together well, we could
> release with one of those included? The last shot he posted really showed
> how cool the SVG support can be.

My own personal preference is to not pile in new things when a release
approaches. We should put the themes in when we think they are ready, and
not try to rush to get them into a particular release.

The concept is that we do work and then release when it's looking stable,
rather than doing a lot of work and then releasing stuff that has just been
changed a bunch.

    -- Darin