Re: [Nautilus-list] Getting ready to do releases of intltool, librsvg, eel, nautilus

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 03:02:53PM -0700, Darin Adler wrote:
> on 10/4/01 2:19 PM, Evandro Fernandes Giovanini at efgbr terra com br wrote:
>
> > I believe Nautilus also requires a new release of gnome-vfs for Start Here to
> > work.
>
> Good point. I'll ask the gnome-vfs maintainers about this.

Good point indeed. I'll look through bugzilla over the next couple of days
and see if I can fix up some of the compile errors on other platforms that
were raised after the last release. And then I'll roll another release.

Ian