Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus crash while editing files with gedit

Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com> writes:
> On 11/28/01 4:38 PM, "Louis Garcia" <louisg00 bellsouth net> wrote:
>
> > Sorry for the idiot question,
> >
> > $ gdb nautilus   ????
>
> If nautilus is not running, then that should work fine. If nautilus is
> already running, you might need to do a:
>
>     $ nautilus --quit
>
> first.

Also, the session manager will restart Nautilus after you quit it. So
you need to either remove it from the session with session-properties,
or set the hidden "do not respawn" preference using gconftool. I
forget the name of the config key.

Havoc