[Nautilus-list] Re: [Usability] Re: help browser plan
- From: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, gnome-doc-list gnome org, usability gnome org, gnome-2-0-list gnome org, nautilus-list eazel com
- Subject: [Nautilus-list] Re: [Usability] Re: help browser plan
- Date: 26 Nov 2001 22:06:47 -0800
> I would agree it's probably closest or most appropriate for a small
> help browser, assuming its maintainers are willing to stabilize it for
> that. But this still leaves the question of what shell we are putting
> around it - devhelp? encompass? galeon? nautilus?
None? I don't really think help browsers should have a location bar...
] [Thread Prev