Re: [Nautilus-list] On vacation, so not reading email much 16 Nov to 26 Nov

On 13Nov2001 03:54PM (-0500), Owen Taylor wrote:

> Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com> writes:
>
> > Just a heads up.
> >
> > I'll be on vacation, so not doing much if any hacking, and rarely reading
> > email, from 16 Nov to 26 Nov.
>
> Is there someone else who will be able to approve at least "obvious"
> patches in this period? It would be nice if the GNOME-2.0 work on
> Nautilus didn't completely stall at this point.

I am willing to look at directly port-related patches if Darin is OK
with that. New features or major structural changes should definitely
await Darin's return because I can't give as good a close reading as
he does.

I'm also planning to do some work on the nautilus GNOME 2 port myself
in the next few weeks, now that gnome-vfs is more or less settled down
for GNOME 2.

 - Maciej