Re: [Nautilus-list] Ah. Never mind. I see you are moving to the Gnome 2 platform.

If you are interested in compiling the in development 2.0 stuff (only
really usefull if you intend to work on the 2.0 porting project) then I
suggest you try out the Viscious Build Scripts, I've had a really good
time with them.  Essentially, they make it really easy to work with all of
the latest CVS libraries, it makes them all install in their own
little "black box" path.  Info here:

http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/notes/

Good luck,

Joschi