Re: [Nautilus-list] i got it compiled...

ahh yes, i got hung up on that whole "anonymous cvs server has a 24 hour
update lag" thing...

In case anyone who hasnt had the time wants to to compile Nautilus 2 and
wants to see it in action:

http://eds.org/~joschi/naut2.png

now... time to find some easy stuff to do :)

-joschi