Re: [Nautilus-list] more easy fixes

All wonderful as usual. Looking forward to seeing it in cvs.

> Getting to the end of the low-hanging fruit here. ;-)

All I can say is that one man's low-hanging fruit is another man's
impossible challenge.

Any chance that you'd tackle eel/eel-stock-dialogs.c?

Most of the other ones in eel are code that I am hoping to discard and use
GtkTreeView instead (not sure).

> +    (nautilus_window_constructed): remove menu_bar_no_resize_hack, I
> +    have no idea what GTK bug it's talking about, neither does the
> +    referenced bug report say, but if we see it
> +    again we'll fix it. (plus it says the bug is unsigned math,
> +    and GTK 2 pretty much did a global s/uint/int/, especially
> +    in the size request/alloc code)

I remember the bug pretty well. We'll know right away if it's still broken
when we actually try to create the desktop window for the first time. I
can't remember the symptom, but it was dramatic.

    -- Darin