[Nautilus-list] dialog plan

Hi,

I notice some GnomeDialog are changed to GtkDialog - is the plan to
try to strip out GnomeDialog entirely? Should I be terminating all
instances?

BTW, can I add the appended function to replace gnome_geometry_string?

Havoc

/**
 * eel_gtk_window_get_geometry_string:
 * @window: a #GtkWindow
 *
 * Obtains the geometry string for this window, suitable for
 * set_geometry_string(); assumes the window has NorthWest gravity
 *
 * Return value: geometry string, must be freed
 **/
char*
eel_gtk_window_get_geometry_string (GtkWindow *window)
{
        char *str;
        int w, h, x, y;

        g_return_val_if_fail (GTK_IS_WINDOW (window), NULL);
        g_return_val_if_fail (gtk_window_get_gravity (window) ==
                              GDK_GRAVITY_NORTHWEST);

        gtk_window_get_position (window, &x, &y);
        gtk_window_get_size (window, &w, &h);

        str = g_strdup_printf ("%dx%d+%d+%d", w, h, x, y);

        return str;
}