[Nautilus-list] rpms, debs, tarballs

	Would it be possible to get support into nautilus for installing
rpms, debs, and untaring tar files? Ex. double click the rpm or right
click rpm to get rpm info or to install. After a action is taken to
install the rpm, a window pops up asking for root/su password, it is
given, and then it installs. I know this sounds absurd and I for one would
probably not use it. Howver, I do think it's a feature that should be
supported none the less.