Re: [Nautilus-list] GNOME user environment brainstorming

On Sunday 27 May 2001 20:18, George Farris wrote:
> How about some panel app or menu that displays it's self as a "What does
> this do" button (shortend of course) and when the user clicks on it the
> cursor turns to a question mark and then they can point at any feature
> in GNOME and have a popup help explaining how to turn on/off and what it
> does.

Something like this is currently discussed in the  wm-spec-list gnome org
list. It's meant to work with GNOME and KDE...

But I'm not sure how soon this will be finished.

just see http://mail.gnome.org/archives/wm-spec-list/2001-May/thread.html.

	martin