Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: [gnome-love] GNOME user environment - Nautilus web browsing

> Given that the number of active Nautilus developers has dropped off drasticly,
> perhaps moving to GtkHTML is a good idea. I think my component is more
> easilly maintainable than the current mozilla view.

  i completely agree with this move. nautilus, in my eyes, should be a
really quick and dirty web browser for doing simple things - things that
gtkHTML would have no problem with.  just look at encompass.  anyway,
another reason why it would be good to switch nautilus to this for html
rendering is because gtkHTML is being actively developed by people within
the GNOME project (eg, Evolution guys) and this would probably ease
communication/maintainability in the long run.

rusty