Re: [Nautilus-list] GNOME user environment brainstorming

On 24 May 2001 15:48:04 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> - Remove the beveled frame from Clock applet
> - Remove the arrow next to the Desk Guide (already configurable)
> - Remove hide/show arrows on panel
> - Nautilus mini-icon in task list looks like a cheese puff; fix it
> - GNOME theme in Nautilus by default
> - GNOME theme in Mozilla by default
> - Remove bevels from desk guide, use a more "flat" appearance

I've mentioned this before but...
I have an improved Gnome theme available (with a screenshot) at
http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~ben/themes/. I would like to get it included in
the official release.

At the moment I'm in the process of making more full-sized (192x192)
icons, but I have many important icons already finished.

--Ben