[Nautilus-list] chmod +x

To my opinion, when trying to run a binary that was downloaded from the web,
which doesn't have the execute attribute, nautilus sould just open a dialoge
explaning the user how to add the execute permission (Of course with
nautilus not with the shell). To my opinion that's a better idea because the
user wouldn't just click the dialoge away, and has to do a few steps, which
after discribing to him what has to be done should be quite easy and also
should make him think about security.

 - Thomas