Re: [PMH] Re: [Nautilus-list] Idea for Nautilus and GMC.

On Wednesday, May 23, 2001, at 03:24  PM, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

I just scaneed a few apps and they looked like they used that format.
Please tell me how to fix this, and I will have a fix done in a
nano-second.

There is some documentation about this in the gnome-vfs sources<http://cvs.
gnome.org/lxr/source/gnome-vfs/doc/mime-data-specification.txt>.

And the examples of how to define an application are in <http://cvs.gnome.
org/lxr/source/gnome-vfs/data/mime/gnome-vfs.applications>.

Basically, you have to install a .application file that says:

	gnome-exe-handler
		command=gnome-exe-handler
		name=GNOME binary program handler
		mime_types=application/x-executable-binary

But it will also take testing to be sure that it does what you expect.

    -- Darin