[Nautilus-list] Nautilus Services

Hey,

First let me say I'm very sorry to hear about Eazel
shutting down, you guys did a truly awesome job, and I
really admire that you went with the open source model
for development (which is of course the best model).
I think the ideas Eazel had about services were very
good ideas, and I have some ideas about how I could
use services through nautilus at the place I work at
to try and provide more reasons as to why we (The
State of Delaware, who I work for) should move to
linux in my office.  Anyway, I was wondering if anyone
on this list could point me in the right direction for
providing services through Nautilus.

Thank You
Heeten