[Nautilus-list] Re: nautilus-throbber / BonoboEventSource refcounting

On Sunday, May 20, 2001, at 07:11  AM, Owen Taylor wrote:

3) Move the call to destroy the throbber in NautilusWindow to an
    unrealize function so it gets executed prior to the child widgets
    being unrealized.

I will definitely make this change.

I agree that other changes would be good too, because there may be other cases like this. For GNOME 2 I strongly recommend we get rid of the distributed reference counting from Bonobo.

    -- Darin