[Nautilus-list] Speed comments...

Hi,

I see from the Changelog that there currently is a lot of work on speed
improvments. This is great, since one of the major complaints were on speed (I
think it was at the top of the list Bart presented). So want to share my view
on the speed issue. The single most inconvenient speed related issue to me it
the slow start of nautilus. Even if it's already running to handle the desktop
it is quite slow to start. I don't know the reasons for this, so it might be
very hard to make it start faster (or make it appear to start faster). But I
think it's something to look into.

And great job so far, keep it up!

//Snaggen

Mattias Eriksson             E-mail: c96men cs umu se
Tvistevägen 26                       snaggen acc umu se
907 36  UMEA                 Tel:    090-198800
SWEDEN                               070-5636769

'I don't fight for a cause   Hemsida: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen
I fight for the fight'       PGP: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen/snaggen.asc