[Nautilus-list] Tinderbox and frequent builds

so there exists http://tinderbox.parts-unknown.com it is currently
being fed by a build server running on Red Hat 7.1 with some additional
RawHide packages.
<ftp://ftp.redhat.com/redhat/linux/rawhide/i386/RedHat/RPMS/>

As of Fri May 18 22:26:01 PDT 2001 it was showing success for nautilus
and its current dependencies.

The builds that it is producing (RedHat 7.1 i386 RPMS) are available at
rsync://tinderbox.parts-unknown.com/nautilus_rh_7.1/current

and you can download them with the command

rsync -PaLv tinderbox.parts-unknown.com::nautilus_rh_7.1/current .

*NOTE* due to limited disk space and bandwidth at my house, I only have
the last successfull build available for download, and I am currently
only allowing 1 download at a time.  If you would like to mirror these
rpms for some reason or if you have a better place to archive these send
me an email

--
-R*S
                                   San Francisco, CA