Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: Fix for track info in Nautilus music view.

On Friday, May 18, 2001, at 12:34  AM, hellan acm org wrote:

Turns out that reading track numbers was implemented wrong for the
id3v1.1 tag format, and not at all for id3v2.

I've fixed it for id3v1.1 in the patch below. The fix for v2 is
obvious, but I haven't done it, since I don't have any test files.

Darin points out that snprintf is nonportable.

The easy fix is to use g_snprintf instead, as show below.

The patch looks great now. Feel free to commit. If there's some reason you can't commit, just let me know and I'll apply the patch for you.

    -- Darin