[Nautilus-list] Re: Feature request: mouse gestures in Nautilus

What you ask for is really a toolkit problem (at least in the X architecture).
Please flame at your favorite toolkit implementer...

On a related note...

Take a look at the RandR X extension; it is to allow dynamic changing
of X screens.  See:

http://www.handhelds.org/z/wiki/The%20X%20Resize%20and%20Rotate%20Extension%20Protocol%20-%20RandR

Or come see our talk at Usenix in June...

Keith and I are working on this right now.
					- Jim

--
Jim Gettys
Technology and Corporate Development