Re: [Nautilus-list] Wrong language in Eel sv.po!

By the way, I have a very lame excuse as to why I messed this up.  Your
going to think im trying to kiss your ass, but I promise its just a lame
excuse.

I always test the Swedish translation.  I do so cause I know that you
keep it up-to-date.  So when I moved these translated strings from
Nautilus to Eel, the first thing i did was try the Swedish translation.
At this point i had the sv.po file in an emacs buffer.  I then tried to
be clever by writing emacs macros to do the work on the rest of the .po
files, and I applied this macro.  But I forgot that I had dealt with the
.sv po file already and somehow it got messed up.

Sorry again!

Look on the bright side, It could have been English instead of Polish...

-re