[Nautilus-list] Re: mac-like cdrom

If it is decided to let the implied action to
throw the disc away (Trash) to mean put the disc away
(Eject), then please DON"T LET IT BE THE DEFAULT BEHAVIOR.
This was always been a usability problem on the Mac.
When I clean up my real desktop, I throw uneeded things
away, and store items I may want to reuse.  "Eject"
is fine with me, and language like "put away" and
"shelve" is more appropriet than putting a device in the
trash.  If I did put my CD in the trash, can I retrieve
it later?

Then again, we have a mixed metaphore putting "home" on
the desktop instead of a "filing cabinet".  That's another
issue easily fixed with a new icon.

__C U R T I S  C. H O V E Y__________________
chovey cox rr com
No matter where you go...there you are