Re: [Nautilus-list] Simple patch for Nautilus

on 5/2/01 1:32 PM, Zbigniew Chyla at cyba gnome pl wrote:

> The attached patch allows you to close fileselector window in theme
> selector with Escape key. Ok to commit?

This patch is OK, but it's even nicer to use the
eel_gtk_window_set_up_close_accelerator call from the eel library. You can
either submit another patch that does it that way, or I'd be happy to do the
change myself.

It should be sufficient to call eel_gtk_window_set_up_close_accelerator
after creating the window, but you need to test to be sure.

(Also, there is a minor flaw in your patch, because returning 1 from the
key_press_event handler is not enough to prevent the default signal handler
from running. You have to also stop the signal from being handled further
with gtk_signal_emit_stop_by_name.)

    -- Darin