Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus 1.0 cuts off letters

Curtis Stanford wrote:

> I've just compiled Nautilus 1.0 with all the latest GNOME sources and
> have the following questions:
>
> 1. Any idea why all the fonts in anti-alias mode have the bottom half
> cut off? Normal mode works fine. I have the latest 2.0beta8 freetype
> installed.

We fixed a bug just like this before 1.0 shipped.  We are using freetype
2.0.1, so maybe you are out of whack with 2.0beta8.

If upgading freetype doesnt fix the problem, then please file a bug
here:

http://bugzilla.eazel.com/

> 2. No more throbber??

Sound like the throbber component is failing to activate.  Try:

nautilus --quit
nautilus-clean.sh

If it still happens, file a bug.