Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus 1.0 cuts off letters
- From: Ramiro Estrugo <ramiro eazel com>
- To: Curtis Stanford <curtis linuxfreak com>
- Cc: nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus 1.0 cuts off letters
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:14:28 -0800
Curtis Stanford wrote:
> I've just compiled Nautilus 1.0 with all the latest GNOME sources and
> have the following questions:
> 1. Any idea why all the fonts in anti-alias mode have the bottom half
> cut off? Normal mode works fine. I have the latest 2.0beta8 freetype
We fixed a bug just like this before 1.0 shipped. We are using freetype
2.0.1, so maybe you are out of whack with 2.0beta8.
If upgading freetype doesnt fix the problem, then please file a bug
> 2. No more throbber??
Sound like the throbber component is failing to activate. Try:
If it still happens, file a bug.
> Looks great otherwise!
] [Thread Prev