Re: [Nautilus-list] RSS Viewer? When??

Ross Burton wrote:

> Oh!  An integrated RSS viewer!  I've been thinking about writing one of
> those as an exercise in GNOME programming, as Evo has one but it's a bit
> broken in the current snapshots.  When is this due for release?

Hmmm... this does rather beg the question-- if Evo already has one, why
would you want one in Nautilus as well? (Or vice versa). Wouldn't it be
better just getting together and concentrating efforts on writing one
that sits on the desktop or elsewhere (maybe the Eazel one already
does?) that you can look at anytime, whatever application you happen to
be using?

And hey-- we could even call it... Active Desktop  :o)

Cheeri,
Calum.