Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus on FreeBSD

> Other non-Linux platforms like Solaris are working. And many Linux platforms
> are working, not just "Red Hat and maybe SuSE".

I have personally succeeded in running Nautilus on Solaris 7 & 8, RedHat
6 & 7, Debian Woody & Sid, Mandrake 7.1 & 7.2, Irix 6.5 (*), Progeny
Beta2, and SuSE Personal 7.0. I also know people who run Nautilus on
Debian Potato (though a number of libraries must be added) and Slackware
7.1. Somebody at Ximian was working on making Nautilus work on HP-UX 11
(*shivver*), I don't know how they faired.

-Seth

(*) Note that I played with Irix over 6 mo. ago and had to disable a
number of things, its by no means smooth but it was at least nominally
functional for basic file management tasks.