Re: [Nautilus-list] no more rpm view in Nautilus?

to bad, one of the things that worked well in GMC, the same goes for
archive handling

no way to have the same functionality in Nautilus as there is in GMC?
it's so handy: double-click an rpm/tgz and get the content in a nice
folder structure - then you can just drag files or folders out of the
archife to any place you want it to be

Couldn't the nautilus guys take a look at how this is done in GMC and
just use that code?

Jens