[Nautilus-list] Branching Done - tree is open again

OK, I have created the nautilus-1 branch.

to access the branch through eazel hacking updated to the latest
eazel-hacking and do

$ update
$ one_branch
$ rebuild-all

even if you have done a rebuild all before I reccomend you do
one again, it should be quicker this time but some packages have
been updated. (gtk+,glib,oaf,gdk-pixbuf).

and your eazel hacking environment will be setup to work on the
branch, otherwise you use normal eazel hacking commands to rebuild
and develop.

If you are doing work that needs to be on both head and the branch
you will need to check in twice.

You can also send your patches, to Myself, Darin, or Ramiro
to be checked into the branch.

For ammonite, medusa, or gnome-vfs each patch that will be added
to the static tag must go through me.  If there is a any substantial
development we may just move to head.

Again all branch work must be relating to bug approved for 1.0

Thanks!

-R*S
ps. I have not done a full build of this new setup, yet so if you
run into any problems notify me!

module		TAG/branch
nautilus 	nautilus-1
gnome-vfs	GNOME_VFS_0_7_0