[Fwd: [Nautilus-list] Results of MIT usability testing]

Yes, I suppose I have been spoiled by lists that set themselves as reply-to . . . . .
--- Begin Message ---
This wasn't cc'd to the nautilus list; it only came to me.  If you want
everyone to read it (which I think is good since I like your ideas), you
need to send it there.

--
Tom Georgoulias
AVS Design Software & Computer Services