Re: [Nautilus-list] Configure error from CVS
- From: Ian McKellar <yakk yakk net au>
- To: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
- Cc: nautilus-list eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Configure error from CVS
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 06:57:54 +0800
On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 02:25:23PM -0700, Seth Nickell wrote:
> > I'm compiling Nautilus from CVS on Solaris and getting the following
> > error:
> > ...
> > checking for GCONF - version >= 0.12... yes
> > checking for xml-config... /usr/local/bin/xml-config
> > ./configure: test: argument expected
> > [ben turing~/proj/nautilus]$
> Install GNU shell utils (e.g. gnu test). Make sure you have all GNU
> tools in general...I don't remember if this is a test problem or
> otherwise. But I know that problems almost identical to this go away if
> you install GNU everything.
Sadly autoconf seems to make stuff less portable rather than more portable.
] [Thread Prev