Re: [Nautilus-list] Fwd: Fer de Lance, intelligence for the free desktop

Wow! This is amazing! This would be a very cool thing to add to GNOME to
do image searching. I tried the example here:
http://viper.unige.ch/demo.php and after only three or so iterations I
could find three pictures of snowboarders (starting from a random
query). Also in three steps I got several pictures of the outsides of
gothic buildings. I'm not sure how big the image archive is for that
site but it's definately something that would be very cool for looking
through one's own images.

<TANGENT>
What would be very cool is if the content similarity aquired from the
user of his/her images were stored in a graph for further use. IE
persistent content information between searches (I'm not sure how this
software works now.)
</TANGENT>

--Ben